FINALLY, YOU CAN TRAIN YOUR CAT AND BECOME THE MASTER OF THE HOUSEHOLD-WITHOUT THE DRAMA!
Dearest Cat Owner,
You and I both know this: there’s no greater love than what a cat gives us.
And this is exactly why you only want the best for your feline pet. But as they say, true love doesn’t come easy. Once reality strikes, you’ll have to face the fact that taking care of cats requires a lot of patience. It isn’t easy to make your cat follow your instructions compared to other pets, and doing this will require you to spend a lot of time and effort just for them.
Yes, training your cat can be frustrating. But you don’t want your pet to grow up without honing its skills and attitudes, right?
You may end up coming home to shredded furniture.
You may find yourself cleaning up your cat’s mess everywhere.
You may find yourself dealing with these frustrations while your cat just doesn’t seem to care at all.
But hey, you don’t have to sulk and sink into a sea of frustrations.
What you just need is to learn how to train them right.
‘How to Be the Boss of Your Cat’
Admit it, sometimes you know that you spoil your cat. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t demand a little respect from him too!
The truth is, cat’s CAN be trained and a little goes a long way. Once you unlock the secrets to getting your cat’s respect and learning exactly HOW your cat thinks you’ll be able to teach (and break) the behaviors you want. You’ll both be happier when kitty is safe and your home is not ruled by a four legged dictator!
Want to take it a step further? Learn how to groom your cat WITHOUT losing an arm. Teach kitty a few tricks and you’ll amaze your friends when you allow your cat to perform in front of them – who knows, maybe he’ll go into showbiz!
Life is different in a world where everyone knows how to behave and you and your cat CAN be part of that when you apply the advice in…
HOW TO BE THE MASTER OF YOUR CAT
Face it: there are times when you know you are spoiling your cat-and you’re spoiling it rotten. At the same time though, you are worried that you can’t ask for a little respect from your furry friend. That’s where the problem actually lies.
Well, guess what: CATS CAN BE TRAINED! They can be taught to the point that they already know how to do your instructions at your prescribed time! It’s all about knowing how to get their attention and give them the right reason to follow you.
You know, cats can be very timid whenÂ it comes to showing their thoughts and attitudes, and the key to making them sit down and listen to you is by getting to know HOW they think. This is also a big thing for cats-as once they start following their ownerâ€™s directions, it already means that their love, respect, and loyalty are already yours.
You may not notice it, but you two will be living happier lives together once your cat starts following you.
How You CAN Train Your Cat! (and be the Boss of Your Own Home)
The ultimate bible for training your cats, this book details the best kept secrets on teaching your feline pet more than just the basic life skills. Here’s a sneak peek of what you will be getting from this totally awesome deal:
- Basic training: knowing what your cat needs to learn and how to give it them.
- Gaining the respect of your cat: who is the boss of the household?
- The essentials of litterbox training: regardless of age, ALL CATS should learn how to use their litterbox!
- Attitudes that need to be broken: if you’re new to owning a cat, then there are attitudes you have to prepare for… and know how to get rid of them ASAP!
- Dealing with scratching and clawing: protect your furniture from getting ruined by getting rid of this pesky cat behaviour!
- How to teach your cat from eating your houseplants: some houseplants can be poisonous, some of them useful. But there’s no way your cat should be eating them all!
- Control your cat’s habit of jumping on tables and counters: adorable to watch, sure, but not until they start breaking plates and bowls and eating your dinner!
- Other necessary cat behaviours to be learned: what else should your cat learn in terms of building the right attitude?
- Cats respond to names: you just have to make them accept the name you bestowed upon them!
- Walking your cat on a leash: this safety measure can be awkward at first, but it takes time for your feline friends to get use to the new walking method!
- Make your cat follow your commands: from sitting to fetching a ball (of yarn) to even playing dead, you can make your cat follow on command.
- Grooming! Cats can be apprehensive to grooming, but there are actually tricks that will make them like the feeling of being groomed by humans!
But wait… there’s more!
You’ll also get secret tips to…
- Clip your cat’s nails right!
- Teach your cat how to make good use of their natural behaviours into entertaining tricks!
ARE YOU READY TO FACE YOUR CAT… WITH THE NEW YOU?
If your feline companion has become used to being the boss of the household for the longest time, then for sure he or she wouldn’t like the idea of being whisked away from the throne! But hey, once they see that your newfound leadership offers more affection and attention, then they wouldn’t want anything less than that!
So, prepare yourself to enjoying a way better life with your cat-or start fresh with your best foot forward with your new feline friend. Everything you need to know to master the art is right within one click!
Are you all set to training your cat? Get hold of ‘HOW YOU CAN TRAIN YOUR CAT’ now!